Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tìhahaw

Oel zene hivahaw ni'ul. Oel ke hayahaw nìltsan takrra meton. Fì'u lu kxawng, tafral oe ke tsun sivi oeyä tìkangkem fìfya.
Oel hìyahaw leye'krr fìtxon. Ke lu kanu oeru fwa oe may' tìrey hu ke tìhahaw! ;-)

Hahaw nìltsan, ma frapo!



Sleeping.
I must sleep more. I have not slept well since two nights. This is bad, because I cannot do my work this way.
I shall sleep early this night. It is not smart to me that I try to live with no sleep. ;-)

Sleep well, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Tse, oel omum tsat nìteng, krr a nerìn weptseng alu LN vaykrr txukxa txon :-)
    Ole tse'a hola keyeyit:
    - Oel ke hayahaw -> hamahaw (past, not future)
    - Fì'u lu kxawng -> kawng
    - I'd probably used taluna instead of tafral

    Ngaru livu txon lefpom, ma Puvomun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. am ìm ìy ay.
    And here I was, for a moment believing that I got them right.

    ReplyDelete