Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fuk

HRH! Oe law lu fwa txana sutel fpìl futa fì'u lu kxeyey. Kehe. Lu fuk. Ayfuk, txana u syaw "puk".
Oe fpom lu talun kinä sute tsun pivlltxe san fìpuk lu sno.* Ngal zene ivomum futa fìpuk ke lu "free". Faysutel tamìng "money" oeti tafral.



Books

LOL! I am certain that many people think that this is a mistake. No. It is 'fuk' (books). Many things called 'book'.
I am happy because seven people are able to say "this book is my own". You must know that this book is not free. They gave me money for it. (i.e.: I have sold 7 books.)


* First time use of sno. No idea if this is correct, but learning by mistake is as good a way as any ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation, ma Puvomun :)
    As for "sno", I'm quite sure you aren't right - it is reflexive pronoun of 3rd person (and here I'm quite unsure if I used correct term), so it can't be used your way.
    I'd say: "Fi'u lu puk oeyä" or simply "Lu fìpuk oeyä".
    But it's not impossible that I'm not right too, HRH

    ReplyDelete